- Money Container - Use old egg cartons to store your change for garage and yard sales. Egg cartons are good for this because you can separate all the change and it is easy to get to.
- Golf Ball Storage - What a great place to store extra golf balls. Easy to sort by brand and condition and they are stackable so they can be stored neatly.
- Travel Helper - Use them to hold small items like earrings, necklaces, sewing notions, etc; weave needle thru the inside top cover so as not to lose it in your suitcase. Hold it together with a large rubber band.
- Waste Paper Basket - Make wastebaskets from egg cartons. Cut off tops. Then poke holes on the flap that is used to close the carton. Then take ribbon and tie each carton to the next. Takes 8 cartons to make a circle. The plastic bags from Wal-Mart or the grocery store fit into these nicely. Makes a great waste paper basket.
- Craft Helping Hand - When working with small round items, use an egg carton to hold the item while you paint one side, or just as a holder while they dry. It keeps those little round things from rolling away.
- Fire Starters - Fill the cardboard egg cartons with dryer lint, and then pore melted wax over the lint. You can tear apart the sections and use for fire starters when you are camping, or in your fireplace. Use left over candle pieces for the melted wax.
See the rest of these great ideas and get a printable list on FamilyCorner.com