Friday, September 21, 2012

Breakfast Is So Important

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It's what gives us the energy we need to start our day and it also kick starts our metabolism! 

Normally I only have time to cook a big, hearty breakfast on the weekends. Weekday mornings are so busy for me that I normally need something that I can grab and take with me. Either way, eating breakfast is a habit that everyone should have. 


Fabulous Breakfast Recipes:
Buttermilk Pancake Mix (and others)
Campfire Eggs & Breakfast Tortilla Wraps
Breakfast Pizza
Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Cherry Delight Breakfast Cake

Breakfast To-go:
Berry Crumble Muffins
Apple Cheddar Muffins
Banana Smoothie

Do you ever skip breakfast or it one of the things that you must have before you can start your day? What is your favorite thing to have for breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment