Friday, April 15, 2011

No more messy pet food dishes!


I have several pets, 2 dogs and 4 cats in fact. Every day I have to go into the area where the animals eat and sweep up all the little bits of dog and cat food that hit the floor. Oh, and did I mention all the water drips all over the floor? There's a reason why I have designated a small room in the basement for pet food, too many spills in the kitchen!

The nice folks over at Neater Feeder contacted me and asked if I would like to try out one of their revolutionary new pet feeding stations. They claimed that the mess stays contained and that they were sure I would be happy with the results. Well, they were right! I have the Neater Feeder for cats and it's wonderful. Now I'm going to have to get one for my dogs. :)

Below is a video that shows exactly how the Neater Feeder works. I like that it's lightweight, has leg extensions to adjust the height, and is very easy to clean. At first I was concerned about the size of the bowl considering I have 4 cats, but that has not proved to be an issue. The dish holds plenty of food for the cats and I haven't had to fill it any more frequently than I did my old dishes. I definitely recommend the Neater Feeder. Great for anyone who has accidentally kicked a bowl of animal food only to find themselves sweeping moments later.



Neater Feeder provided me with a free sample of their cat feeding system. I was not compensated for this review, all opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment